i-CPU - Get All Details About Your Device In One Place

You should add features to check the sensors of the devices,Although its a Good App

3 Likes

can you try on different device. check if the same error comes or not.

i have disabled the isDataEnabled option from the app. according to the error screenshot you sent i think the problem is with the data connection check.

Download APK - iCPU.apk (5.7 MB)

2 Likes

Unfortunately,I don’t have any other device. But I will try, If I can get one (of my friend) tomorrow.
BTW, on which device are you testing at present? Android version?

i am using Honor 9 lite. to see all details about my device check the screen shot of the app on top of this page.

2 Likes

me too same prblm

@hammerhai can you take a look into this error, i think its from the - IsDataEnabled option from your Host extension. i am not facing any issue but some other developers facing this issue so can you tell me what is this error and do you have any solution for this.

2 Likes

@techcvr
Hey! It’s working fine now without any issues! :+1:

good to know, i think the problem is isDataEnabled option from the Host Extension,

and i am very happy that it works for you and we finally successfully searched the issue , feels very good at new year… ha ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR by the way to all the developers who work very hard.

2 Likes

Yes, this might be the cause of error.

And yes a Very Happy New Year :tada: :tada::tada: to you and to all Koders!

2 Likes

I’ll take a look anyway.

2 Likes

You can take a look at how others apps deal with it and do the same.
I think it is just make it clear to the user and take care on the Content rating (not sure about the name because I am from Brazil and I don’t know how Google call it it in english, bug I think you will get it), but I am not sure about it.

2 Likes

New Update - 7 Jan 2019

• App name changed to i-CPU [Thanks for voting everyone]
  • Camera Test
  • Screen Touch Test
  • Check Available Sensors
  • Sound Test

Download APK - iCPU.apk (5.7 MB)

and @Vaibhav, @nikhilbobade27, @wapeur2 can you guys pls try this app again to check Cell Network section error

and @pavelalam401 i have added the sensors availability check option also, thanks for the suggestion

Thank you for the help.

2 Likes

@techcvr heck package name I can’t open this app

2 Likes

I can’t open it either

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge on Android 8.0.0

looks like i am facing the type of problem given below, and i didn’t find any solution for that, still trying different method to solve.

if you have already found a solution then kindly share it with me.

2 Likes

i think the problem is fixed, thanks to @7StarMedia post - My Kodular app doesn't seems on device after downloaded

New Update - 8 Jan 2019

• Fixed App not open after installation
  • min api changed to 21 from 19

Kindly Try New APK (@hammerhai & @nikhilbobade27 ) - Download APK - iCPU.apk (5.7 MB)

• uninstall previous one if you have any and clear the app data also before uninstalling.
2 Likes

App crashing on Android 5.0 with the message
‘Unfortunately iCPU has stopped’

2 Likes

Working on 6.0

package name? What is the relation between one thing and the other? I have a similar problem:
https://community.kodular.io/t/app-doesnt-work-on-google-play-playstore/13598/9
Which only started after I uploaded on Google Play but may be it solve my problem too.

Thanks for testing and Reporting guys…

2 Likes