I Have Created Freefire Tournament App Name BG Tournaments

I think we can’t get any data from garena free fire. But I am also working on the same project so here my suggestion is instead of asking name from your users ask them to give there game uid (i.e 123793563) like this. Uid is unique and uid contains more than 8 number. So in sign up page give a condition “If text box text length < 8 then throw an error message like invalid uid Else proceed for there”

Even I to have a dought regarding refer system…!

Present we are giving a refer code for refer system. If a new user enter that refer code while creating new account then some rewards are given for refer code holder and this is the comman way we are using now.
But my quary is…?
Is there any possible methods like when an user send a link if a new user clik that link then app will download and once app dowloaded then with out entering any refer code is it possible to give reward for the user who shared the link

FreeFire is an mobile game a battle royal like dota . CSGO and other. He make an tournament app of freefire people can play participate and play a competitive match with their money on the line…There are also prizepool and other stuff just like esports…hope i explain correctly

1 Like

Thanks For You Support. I am Very Exited, But I Have a Problem Now My Laptop in which i am Creating The App Was Broken. So, I Cant Continue​:sob::sob::sob: Sorry Friends…

If it is stored in your creator account you can continue it by login in it anywhere (PC/Laptop/Mobile,etc) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You won’t believe me but I don’t have any system like pc or laptop I use only my phone with puffin browser and make ui and apps and some time when I feel like coding i do that as well. So there is not stop the only thing is your mind. If you know how the things work then you don’t need even a system to make android app without kodular you can make app with your phone with pure coding as well I have tried that and was successful. Yeah I know it take huge ammount of time and it is not recommended but look here is the thing you have to work on things somehow.

1 Like

Thanks You For Helping Me To Continue my work

1 Like

Thanks You For Helping Me To Continue my work