I lose keystore

I Lose keystore. I need previous keystore

bro generate new key store in makeroid

if you have problem in playstore for update then message playstore for change keystor
if error like this

1 Like

https://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/content/apps-google-play.html

2 Likes

yes same problem. Unfortunately I deleted my keystore. In any way do get back my old keystore? I have a AIA file

/Boban

3 Likes

Contact with play store Developer Support

/Boban

1 Like

Keystone extractor from apk

Prove me wrong

What I know of there is no way to extract Keystore from apk, only partial information

/Boban

3 Likes

yes you can get back

how to get back keystore if i havent uploaded my app in playstore and didnt took backup of my key store but copie the key in note pad. can you help?

If your app has not yet been uploaded to the Play Store (you want to upload it to PlayStore for the first time), you do not need to get the keystore back because you can use any keystore in this case.

Why you have to need Previous keystore. If your app are not uploaded in playstore. You can create new keystore by Re-build app.

• If app is published and somehow you have deleted your existing keystore in Kodular, you won’t be able to publish new versions of the published app
  • If app is NOT published, then Kodular will create the keystore for you and have it ready for publishing to Play Store
2 Likes