I think my Kodular creator account was hacked

Hello, Everyone

I can’t tell surely but I think my creator account was hacked, I am saying because in my account there I see that an project is created which I never created.

Although, there are no changes in my earlier projects they are same as I left before. But, there is one project which I am sure I never created but it is there. I don’t what happened even it can be a glitch.

I am writing because I don’t what is happened to my account, It can be a risk to me so, I thought better to inform Kodular staffs. I request Kodular please look on my matter.

Thank You.

Hello
Can you please share the name of the suspicious project?
Thanks

Sure, @Vishwas

It is AmazingLavenderJunglefowl. By the name you can understand it’s a very weird name… I mean who can think such name for an app.

Thank You.

Perhaps you visited apps.new in the recent past? You might want to check this out: Introducing apps.new!

Your account hasn’t been compromised :smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I went there but what is a connection between that with this @Vishwas

Can, You Explain.

Thank You.

apps.new creates a new project with a random name. The name is of the form adjective + colour + animal. The domain is a shortcut to start a new project

6 Likes

Well in that case I can be stress free. But, I will be little more secure with my account for few days.

Anyway, thank you @Vishwas for solving my issue.

Also, when someone logs into your account you will get an email.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.