I want a sample .aia file to have and idea

I want a sample .aia file to have and idea on how to add new item with the same layout as the first one i make…

somebody said that i can hide the layouts if empty and make it visible after i input new data,… but it only works depending on how many layouts i make…

I think i should need a dynamic component extensions… but i dont know how it works… so i really need a sample even just a little bit, to have an idea…

while doing this, i think my knowledge about tinyDB will help since its about inventory app

i want to enter a name , age , and contact number, then add a button to display it…
and i want to enter another set of data with the same format (text, color, size) then display it right below the first set of data…
and i want to make it as infinite as possible…

First create dynamic component with id 1

And upon clicking next button set I’d to get I’d +1

And set dynamic comp procedure, it will do the same

… I was awarded with the best app last semester… i wouldn’t have made it without you…

im doing the dynamic comp now , but i don’t think its working… or i just don’t really understand it. or i have the wrong extension?

1 Like

Oh!! That sounds Good…

BTE, I meant like this

First set up procedure for setting up dynamic layout with I’d 1… so next time after inputting same values set index to 2, then automatically remaining work app will do

inventory_management.aia (701.8 KB)

this is what i’ve made yesterday… so im still confused how dynamic components work… i’ve merged the sample you sent with my current codes… but it didn’t display what i expected…

but in this progress, i somehow get the result that i want… but it lacks the layout and on how to get each data separately. and send it to the next screen…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.