I want to add multiple tabs in the browser

Hello friends I made a browser app but how do I add multiple tabs in it, I do not know, please let me know about it

check this post

Hy check out my new browser app “Wild Browser”.
i think you will love it :slightly_smiling_face:
https://store.kodular.io/apps?package=com.crankysoft.wild#!

thanks for using my open source TBrowser as a base for your browser. Good job @cranky_pk. i saw you added new features.

make sure you follow the terms and conditions properly

and @rajeshranga0007, you can also checkout the link below to checkout the new multi tab browser option i created. you can add and remove unlimited tabs.

Read Full Details at - Tech CVR - T-Browser V2.0 Professional Browser Free AIA Download

1 Like

Is he/she required to change this back to what it was?

It says it was created by him.

according to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License it is mandatory to do what Nathan5226 said, cranky_pk needs to put a link to the main source of the browser.

You (cranky_pk ) have to follow these terms given below. to know more details about ther terms click here - Tech CVR - T-Browser V2.0 Professional Browser Free AIA Download

• Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
  • NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
  • ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
1 Like

Thanks for informing i will change in next update

1 Like

@techcvr I advise you to watch this topic for any news on Updates and releases. I hand over the responsiblility of looking for changes to you.

1 Like

i am ready for it but it depends on @cranky_pk, if he posted an update about that browser then and only then i can take a look at that topic.

1 Like

@Diego Would you rule in this case he is required to post an update?

In such cases, please PM with all information you have and we will find a solution

Updates on this?

nope… and i dont think we will get any updates on this…