T-Browser V2.0 | New Update | Browser with more features like professional browsers

New version of T-Browser is released. Its good looking , material design, app size will be less than 10 MB. Download Function working without using any extension.

I hope you like this browser, if you do then don’t forget to like this video on youtube and if you want some more option in this project then subscribe to my https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHtb_C0znJqxcFnx6TSJCFg/videos?view_as=subscriber channel for future videos.

Download AIA - https://github.com/techcvr/tbrowser/

This Project is Developed By Tech CVR

This is a license information, you have to follow the terms and conditions to use this aia.
Terms and Conditions :

1. You cant sell this aia to any person. if you want to sell it then you have to contact the original creator of this aia at - via pm.
  2. You cant post videos about this software on youtube or write any blog or article or any social media platform without the original creators permission
  3. You cant remove this readme file from this aia.
  4. You cant modify the terms and conditions.

This project is also licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.

23 Likes

I’m excited if you could add this app to makeroid store. keep up your great work.

2 Likes

Where is the AIA file located?

3 Likes

@vissauday Maybe you can ask the developer @techcvr if he wants to share his project as aia.

2 Likes

As Mr @mika said, its up to me whether i want to share or not, and i believe sharing knowledge is a good thing to do.

@vissauday, i will share all my project with you and everyone else who needs it. so don’t worry about that,

right now i am planning to build a system (App), from where you can get all my projects aia, apk and tutorials, you just have to wait for few days until the system is ready.

currently i am busy with my exams (MCA) which is from 17 to 26 Aug, 2018.

so @vissauday to get all my current and upcoming future projects you just need to subscribe to my youtube channel and press the bell icon to get the notification when i publish any project tutorials and share any project aia file.

4 Likes

Finally T-Browser is released and its packed with lots of other features.
i know there is some part missing thats why i am providing this to everyone. Its open source so you can add more features.

Features You Get :

• Download
  • Incognito Mode
  • Full Screen Mode
  • Night Mode
  • View Website Source Code
  • History
  • Bookmark
  • Settings

Upcoming Features

• New Tab
  • Desktop View
  • User Agent
  • SSL Indicator
  • Developer Mode

To get the AIA file of this project, click here - Download From Play Store

[If you use this aia then you have to give a credit link to my kodular profile (@vgaire007 ) and youtube channel (TechCVR)]

3 Likes

Best browser on Maked Apps. But i have question, Why you didn’t add multi tab feature? its something important for browser apps,

2 Likes

Very nice…Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

amazing project lots of hard work did on this hats off u bro

2 Likes

I know @akzashine it’s important… That’s why I’ll add this option in the next update.

And thanks @Hack_Trix & @tecradar1

Edit : will add new update functions too.

3 Likes

IF i use this app and add some features by myself and publish it to a app store then is it leagle or not

1 Like

you have to change the design thats it… you cant use as it is and make earning from this app. add some features and change some looks like menu and all that , then you are good to go. i want this app to be open source and free for everyone without annoying ads. so if you dont show ads then you can publish even now. let me know if you need any other info

2 Likes

ok thanks for this usefull info

i am kind of busy with my other work. i already started the design part for that feature. once the development done, ill share the aia here.

for a sneak peak of the design check this video -

5 Likes

Its very good Browser. I download aia. I will credit you

New Update (v2.1) now available for TBrowser
Added Feature

• SSL indicator
  • Add New Tab(unlimited)
  • Remove Tab
  • Desktop Mode

Coming soon

• Developer Mode
  • Clear cache
  • Clear cookies and more

(Note - this is not a final release)

AIA - I need to test the app before the release, so if you want to help me then kindly test the app and give your feedback, solution etc. If you have any ideas plz do share with me also if you want.

Download - TBrowserV2.apk (5.6 MB)

2 Likes

youtub dosen’t play and you should change many more

Is it in google play?

no… not right now… but after the next update, it will be available…

1 Like

Download Latest Update From Here - Tech CVR - T-Browser V2.0 Professional Browser Free AIA Download

New Update - 22 Jan 2019

• Circular Progress bar added
  • Removed Horizontal Progress bar
  • Few Blocks Removed
  • Added New Download Feature with Exact File name while download.

Screenshot for circular progress bar

3 Likes