Image not loading from Firebase

Hello everyone, I’m having trouble displaying an image from Firebase. It is necessary for me that I could display the image through Url. When I uncheck “High Resolution” the image loads but is very blurry. And when I check the box, there is no image at all.
Please help me solve this problem.

PS I am very sorry if there was already such a topic with a solution. I searched for a long time and couldn’t find it. Therefore, I hope for your understanding.

I need the quality to be like this, is it possible to do this?

Look at your url after calling image url make sure to remove the (\) from the link

Use image utilities and see if it works for you

Thank you very much for your time. I really appreciate it. I did as you said, the picture appeared, but it takes a long time to load and not as it should.

But the problem is that I have a news application and I need the ability to update the content through Firebase so as not to build the application every time again.

Is it possible to implement this?

All you have to do is remove set image and use call images utilities with path global ContentIMG

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. It remains only to correct the width / height. But no matter how I tried it, it still shows incorrectly.

P.S. I must have tired you already?)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.