Incoming SDK 30 hotfix

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If India will take a Week I think Africa will take some months

1 Like

Then I don’t know what’s the issue is maybe it’s airtable. because I have these 2 comments.

Hello @JINIKING what issue are you facing with?

Send us the APK. That helps us a ton!

Yes, you are right. I just detected that the new release that I made by just changing target API 29 to API 30 has a problem with onesignal
onesignal

I modified AndroidManifest.xml manually before the new Kodular update. I just changed 29 to 30.
May someone from Kodular staff tell us if the new update solved this issue or not and if not how can we modify AndroidManifest.xml to solve this issue?

Onesignal says the problem is in this line of AndroidManifest.xml:

I downloaded a new apk file of the app after the last Kodular update but it also contains the same problem with onesignal.
I think the solution is in changing the value of “google play services version” but I don’t know the new value. May someone help?

2 Likes

I don’t think this is caused by one signal or tiny db.
I have also used one signal and tiny db in my app Gamers Spot (Api 30) and i don’t faced this kind of issue till now. If you face the same issue please let me know.

Here is a new and important post from Evan Patton (MIT team) regarding the File component that anyone on the Kodular team should take a closer look at:
@Diego @pavi2410

3 Likes

How come are you using api30, it was supposed to release after 7 days in India. Please correct me if I am wrong.

No, it was a joke :laughing: they just changed sdk target from 29 to 30 as we was doing but nothing changed.

How nothing changed? Google play accepting it or not?

yes, google play accept it but still not really target API 30, this means all bugs are still existing.

No update is already released.
Just check, apps are now targeting to api 30.

Where is api30 only show api29

Its showing Minimum Api Level not Maximum Target Api Level.
Please read the description carefully.

You can check your apps target api level by using any apk info tools app.
Like this
After exporting your app from kodular.

1 Like

From there you set minimun SDK not targeting SDK.

1 Like

minSdkVersion = 19 (Android 4.4 - 4.4.4 / KitCat)
compileSdkVersion = 30
targetSdkVersion = 30

4 Likes

I can’t see any update in google play for Companion 1.5.2 since for 2 days since the release.

You can download directly, check pinned posts

Yeah, I even published it successfully. Moreover, my app is working flawlessly.

Maybe you don’t use components that makes bugs because Kodular itself said there are bugs.