Incoming SDK 30 hotfix

Can I choose to save files in the ASD ? is it possible? how to do?

Search the forums (AI2, Kodular, Niotron, …), this has been discussed intensively / extensively.

1 Like

You can search it in community(just by typing ASD) or you can track it in @bodymindpower profile section too. :wink:

2 Likes

many thankssssssssssssssss!

@Diego it would be very nice to see support for aar libraries to stop struggle for .aars done by extension developers and would also open gateway for new extensions!

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

we are waiting for it
thank you for kind support

When It will be According to Indian Time ??

Does Anyone Know ??

Thats a good news

The fixes were already delivered with the previous updates. Is there anything new you want to let us know?

How i still cant find any fix
To be honest didnt search for any fix in community yet :sweat_smile:
And thank you for telling me this
If you know any solution could you please let me know with link ?

Onesignal push notifications component not working in the new release.

1 Like

I dont save any file difference download folder but my app still always crash…:frowning:

1 Like

I think Tiny DB is responsible for app crashes because I have checked with test app when I try to retrieve data from Tiny DB my app crashes.

Look for another component as it’s not TinyDB

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If India will take a Week I think Africa will take some months

1 Like

Then I don’t know what’s the issue is maybe it’s airtable. because I have these 2 comments.

Hello @JINIKING what issue are you facing with?

Send us the APK. That helps us a ton!

Yes, you are right. I just detected that the new release that I made by just changing target API 29 to API 30 has a problem with onesignal
onesignal

I modified AndroidManifest.xml manually before the new Kodular update. I just changed 29 to 30.
May someone from Kodular staff tell us if the new update solved this issue or not and if not how can we modify AndroidManifest.xml to solve this issue?

Onesignal says the problem is in this line of AndroidManifest.xml:

I downloaded a new apk file of the app after the last Kodular update but it also contains the same problem with onesignal.
I think the solution is in changing the value of “google play services version” but I don’t know the new value. May someone help?

2 Likes

I don’t think this is caused by one signal or tiny db.
I have also used one signal and tiny db in my app Gamers Spot (Api 30) and i don’t faced this kind of issue till now. If you face the same issue please let me know.