Incoming SDK 30 hotfix

We will be releasing a SDK 30 hotfix either today or tomorrow. If update done today, it will be “late night” in Europe; otherwise it will be tomorrow “mid afternoon”.
This hotfix will still have some bugs, but will allow you to keep publishing your apps in Play Store.

59 Likes

Yaa I Am So Happy Now

5 Likes

Thank You so much

4 Likes

when will available India

2 Likes

We are waiting

1 Like

thank you waiting for this message

Kodular always the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Will you describe every bugs at the time of update?

That will take a week longer :wink:

4 Likes

really, i am waiting?

1 Like

Stay tune . You will be notified…

Read the first post and work it out from there.

Thank you very much for the great work you do, thank you very much to the entire Kodular team.

Really thanks for this Amazing update

I’m really curious to see if Kodular was able to solve the bugs and problems, especially with the (new) File component and the permissions (which still exist with AI2 and Niotron).

6 Likes

You need a curiosity cure.

1 Like

This is a hotfix update, meaning we’re only bumping the target SDK version in the manifest. We won’t be releasing the Android 11 changes till we have most of the bugs fixed.

8 Likes

Uh, in other words, everything that has to do with files, file path, etc. will be so offtrack as it can be…

4 Likes

after reading the message of @Vishwas and many others. i want to know one thing that after this hotfix update, we can publish our app in playstore ??? as per play store requirement??

We’ll update release notes in community as soon as it gets live

8 Likes