Is it possible to bring the column name in the list?

I have changed but still it is the same, nothing is displayed.

See how it is obtained in my app… first one(lab2) is result of first col and later (lab1)is total value

Make sure you have initialised the global Ma variable with create empty dictionary and there is no space in the fields text it seems there is one space after the text s

This is my airtable structure

Now I got you, you have done it by knowing the column names. But my question is without knowing the column name how can I do it, I should get all the values and display it accordingly.

(ColumnName Value)
Oct 2022 60
Dec 2022 30
Jan 2023 78…Keep on going.

Oct 2022 seems to be col name or show us your airtable structure

Exactly. I need to display that too.

Every month the column will be increasing.

I understand your query now. I will reply you soon… after I test I will let you know it

1 Like

Thanks…!!!

it returns column names

Yeah that is cool but I need values also right and it is working only with index 2.

in this way get values of col name as a list , and if you add few more walk at level you will get list of values… just test it without using select list item list

If I use one more “walk all at level”, I am getting all the values without column name, without “get keys” and “select list item list”.

yes, now combine the data… now you are having col names as a list as well its values as a list. still whatelse you want

As I told already if the user select a particular name, it should show only that row values. But here I am getting all the values including names also.

you are expecting a comple logic here… you must give proper logic to the app else need to setup hard way the blocks…

Else for column names (since you are telling evety month col names increasing pls use clock componet to get col names as a list ) thn get value then design logic… You must give proper input then only you can defin the output properly… without any proper input you should not expect always the good result…

Is there any way to display the column name in the same order as it is in airtable?

May be it is harder… else create one more col in which you concadenate the existing values then retriev it… thats the simple solution for getting as it is the order

In such case use airtable API query , I mean filterbyformula method. Cal the user names col alone and show it in app. When any cell selected then call that row alone without along with col name. I hope it will suits for your query

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.