Is posibble sending a notifications to all user registered using Notification style?

Hello, i want to make an apps that giving a notifications to user registered to my apps.

Im find a good exstension on forum,
Notifications Style by Jarlinson, this is the link (github)
this is my block for the message

i got the problem when installing the apk, on my other phone that installed app not sending the notification.
so when the admin clicking the button, other user that having the apps will be got an notification.
the trigger for sending the notifications is status as customer.but still not implemented.

thank you

2 Likes

For sending notifications to user. I think you have to use push notification component.

2 Likes

You can do it with firebase…
But not in Background like onesignal
@Mdruid_D

2 Likes

ohh so the one option for this only use push notification?
is possible to combine with php if i use push notificaiton?

i dont familiar with firebase, i just planning using a php file

I dont know how to make php script in real-time

See Here

I can make you learn firebase :firebase: :sunglasses:

@Mdruid_D

I guess Web component is not capable with real-time…

For push notification component, you have to use one signal.

2 Likes

Right !
@Aaminah_Mansuri
You may wanna use onesignal @Mdruid_D

okay so i need to use push notifications and firebase.
if so, can i make an 5table on firebase?
i know if firebase is no sql but idk about free stuff on there

any documentations for this one?
or maybe free aia for try demos?

oh i found it guys, in this post
thank you for giving me an alternative

2 Likes

@Mdruid_D if you have any question about push notification. You can ask here.

1 Like

@Aaminah_Mansuri hello, i have successfully to send a notification to users that installing my apps, but im a little confuse about this.
Push notifications on kodular only works on Screen1, but my Screen1 used to animation open appas. and i planing to make Form screen for sending that notifications,
What should i do?

My solution (not the only or best) created a Splash Screen.
When you app initializes go to Splash Screen and Splash Screen finish go backo Screen1.
You can store some values into Screen1 to know if you show Splash Screen or not

this is work for first time only,
i have make 2 screen, screen1 and screen2
screen 2 as splash, screen 1 as input.
like you say, i make initialze to screen 1 for opening the screen2, then on screen2 i use clock to send back to screen1 after splash showing.
then, i close my apps, the problem, the splash not working anymore because the tiny db not updated

can i set value back to 0 when close the app on Tiny db?

You can store some values into Tiny db or when you go to screen2 (Splash Screen) don’t close screen1. In this way when you back to Screen1 the Screen1 don’t resart

yes i do this.
the flow :
Screen1 ->if tag start == 0 -> load screen 2
Screen2 ->set tag start to 1–> load screen 1

this works fine, but when close apps and reopen it. the splash not working cus the tag still 1

You can use blocks like On App Pause, On App Resume, On App Stop to store the value into Tiny DB if you app is closed.
You found these block on Screen

yes i read the documentation too, but should i put the app stop on every screen?
lets say i got 5 screen. or only on screen 1?

You need to add these blocks in all your screen to store the value into Tiny DB. You can’t guess on which screen the user closed the application