Is there an answer to video unable to load (error 701)?

I am trying to run a video in my app. It is running in the live test best not able to load in the apk. I have to use internal storage. I used different codes but still problem is running. Does someone share a aia or the path that his/her videos are running from internal storage? I could not find one.

Thank you

Do you not find anything that is helpful if you do a search for error 701

/Boban

Nope I tried many think including providing a source to video under assets. Video is coming with the app to the assets folder but it is not running. I have to use the internal storage but I do not know how I can run the video. Therefore, I am looking for an aia that using internal storage for video_player.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

that path is only valid for the companion app…
Capture
use only the file name and it will work theoretically (see note from @bodymindpower below) in the companion app as well after building the app
Taifun

4 Likes

No, I already reported this bug on July 7th:

2 Likes

thank you @bodymindpower
@KodularCreator you might want to add this bug report in the bug tracker thread…

Taifun

3 Likes

Added as Unconfirmed, will update when we create a ticket internally :+1:

5 Likes

using video player smaller videos run but longer videos unable to load says 701 error what we do for that?

2 Likes