I've purchased Premium subscription, but my account is still Free

My credit card has been used according to Kodular’s monthly price and my account status at Kodular is registered as a premium subscription. This means that the payment has been received properly. but the Kodular Creator is still the free version. I ask the Kodular team to take responsibility for this matter.

That should be corrected by the staff @diego but they disappeared 15 days ago, your deadline will expire and you will have lost the payment

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding an issue I’m experiencing with my Kodular account. Recently, I have upgraded to Kodular Premium, but unfortunately, my account still appears to be in the free tier.

• Username/Email: @husnain_bashir
  • Date of Purchase: 17-12-2023
  • Invoice Number: 3D7D4D83-0001

I have followed the standard procedure for upgrading to a premium account and the payment was processed successfully. However, my account status has not been updated to reflect the premium features, and I am unable to access the benefits associated with Kodular Premium.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. I am eager to utilize the full range of features offered by Kodular Premium @pavi2410

1 Like

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding an issue I’m experiencing with my new Kodular account. Recently, I have upgraded to Kodular Premium, but unfortunately, my creator account still appears to be in the free tier.

Here are the details:

• Username/Email: [email protected]
  • Date of Purchase: 17 December
  • Receipt number : 2184-2066

I have followed the standard procedure for upgrading to a premium account and the payment was processed successfully. However, my account status has not been updated to reflect the premium features, and I am unable to access the benefits associated with Kodular Premium.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. Below is attached receipt. @Kodular
Receipt-2184-2066.pdf (35.1 KB)

1 Like

Account still free after 4 days of purchasing subscription. @Kodular @pavi2410 @Diego please look into it and fix this bug.
21-12-2023
What kodular is doing? It’s been 5 days and my subscription is still not activated.:rage:
Account Still not activated as of 28-12-2023.
Account Still not activated as of 30-12-2023.

Purchased Kodular Premium but the creator account is still free.
Account mail: [email protected]
receipt
Receipt-2561-3594.pdf (35.8 KB)

My friend purchased Kodular Premium 2 days ago but the creator account is still free. Already my friend posted but it is pending, So I posted here his helping purpose. because of I referred to his using Kodular. Please resolve this.
Account mail: [email protected]
Receipt:
Receipt-2561-3594.pdf (35.8 KB)

deanart2012 its not spam, I am facing the same issue.
see:

while I have purchased:

I want help. I have been subscribed for four days and when I come to edit it asks me to subscribe. Please solve it

This problem has not been solved yet, what is this!!

I have been a subscriber since February 21nd, but the problem has not been resolved yet. What is this service? Where is the support? I am requesting compensation and renewing the subscription for another month because I am a subscriber and did not benefit from the service. Support came to my previous ticket and did not solve the problem!!

Please do not close the ticket without solving the problem!!

I bought the premium 2 days ago and until now my account has not been changed from free to premium.

I bought the premium account 2 days ago, and it is showing free account, and it says payment and that the premium account is active but it is on free and it doesn’t change. I need a solution for this.

1 Like

Hello. Today it has been 4 days since I made the payment and to this day I still have the same problem. Any position regarding it appearing free instead of premium?

We can’t help you with this but yes I’m giving the staff a mention they can help you out.

@pavi2410

3 Likes

I’m waiting. Thanks.

1 Like

The problem still persists, my account is free and has not yet been changed to premium. It’s been 6 days and nothing has been resolved.
invoice

2 Likes

I’m going to need to go back to premium, but I see there are drawbacks to that. response is awaited from @pavi2410

1 Like

I’ve asked for help here, on discord and to this day no one solves my problem.