Kodular ads stopped showing - serious matter

i also noticed that…in sunday also shows less impression even in optimized

1 Like

Yes this is serious problem and @Kodular didn’t responding us

1 Like

I think vishwas left kodular and there is no one to manager ad manager & ad approval.

3 Likes

Just look at the audacity of Kodular Staff.
They launched premium saying that they will update Kodular atleast a month but Vishwas has not opened community in the last 80+ days.

5 Likes

@Diego you should need to take a serious issue regarding ads manager because now ads stopped showing if it’s not fixed definitely users leave kodular

1 Like

Dear @Kanishka_Developer

You are the one who closed this thread
You closed this thread & protected kodular from criticism. Kodular again failed to provide regular updates. Do you have anything to say on this? What is your view on this?

3 Likes

This is what @Vishwas told me on 21st July, still no update/progress.

2 Likes

@Diego Please check it

Can you please share one of your apps package name, so I can look into it?

3 Likes

Kindly DM me I will send

My all apps are facing this low impression issue.
My app is waiting for ads approval since 40-50 days. I’m a premium users, you promised that it will be approved in 24 hours, what is stopping you from approving apps, others are also facing this.

2 Likes

Please, double check that your app-ads.txt file is correct. For @Princeboy it was not, so it caused issues with his ads (each app developer has to fix it, we cannot).

Make sure that you are not literally copying “CHILD_NETWORK”, and instead you are replacing it with your actual child network code.

2 Likes

Also, any update on Video Ads & when are we going to have working one signal component from kodular ?

2 Likes

Please look on it i alredy messged you​:pray:

2 Likes

My app-ads.txt is correct still facing low ecpm and fill rate, what about video inventory and open bidding? Also kodular is still using outdated Sdk of Ad manager

1 Like

All users are facing issue​:neutral_face:i think all users revnue is low now​:+1:

3 Likes

When video inventory enable and open bidding added then this issue will be solved :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m using ads.txt instead of app-ads.txt. Can it?

2 Likes

Hi I am Manoj. I got less impressions and less ECPM. My app app-ads.txt is correct but ads are not showing day by day.

2 Likes

All are facing issue kodular please solve the issue…:+1:

3 Likes