Kodular ads stopped showing - serious matter

Hi

As a my knowledge kodular ads stopped showing on any ecpm floor even if you select Optimized ecpm floor then ads not showing kodular should need to take some serious issue regarding this matter. If ads stopped then kodular maybe face big lose. If ads issue not fixed then users definitely leave kodular ads manager

1 Like

i also noticed that…in sunday also shows less impression even in optimized

1 Like

Yes this is serious problem and @Kodular didn’t responding us

1 Like

I think vishwas left kodular and there is no one to manager ad manager & ad approval.

3 Likes

Just look at the audacity of Kodular Staff.
They launched premium saying that they will update Kodular atleast a month but Vishwas has not opened community in the last 80+ days.

5 Likes

@Diego you should need to take a serious issue regarding ads manager because now ads stopped showing if it’s not fixed definitely users leave kodular

1 Like

Dear @Kanishka_Developer

You are the one who closed this thread
You closed this thread & protected kodular from criticism. Kodular again failed to provide regular updates. Do you have anything to say on this? What is your view on this?

3 Likes

This is what @Vishwas told me on 21st July, still no update/progress.

2 Likes

@Diego Please check it

Can you please share one of your apps package name, so I can look into it?

3 Likes

Kindly DM me I will send

My all apps are facing this low impression issue.
My app is waiting for ads approval since 40-50 days. I’m a premium users, you promised that it will be approved in 24 hours, what is stopping you from approving apps, others are also facing this.

2 Likes

Please, double check that your app-ads.txt file is correct. For @Princeboy it was not, so it caused issues with his ads (each app developer has to fix it, we cannot).

Make sure that you are not literally copying “CHILD_NETWORK”, and instead you are replacing it with your actual child network code.

2 Likes

Also, any update on Video Ads & when are we going to have working one signal component from kodular ?

2 Likes

Please look on it i alredy messged you​:pray:

2 Likes

My app-ads.txt is correct still facing low ecpm and fill rate, what about video inventory and open bidding? Also kodular is still using outdated Sdk of Ad manager

1 Like

All users are facing issue​:neutral_face:i think all users revnue is low now​:+1:

3 Likes

When video inventory enable and open bidding added then this issue will be solved :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m using ads.txt instead of app-ads.txt. Can it?

2 Likes

Hi I am Manoj. I got less impressions and less ECPM. My app app-ads.txt is correct but ads are not showing day by day.

2 Likes