Releasing details of SDKs we use with monetization components

Hello everyone,

The community often asks about when the SDKs are updated. We now have a document that lists all the monetization components and the versions of the SDK they used. This document will be updated when we upgrade the components.

Thanks for using Kodular :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Also add estimated upgrade timeline.

4 Likes

I saw SDK updates here for AdMob Banner, AdMob Interstitial, and AdMob Rewarded Video ads. So is Kodular bringing AdMob Ads again? Everyone will be very happy if this is done by Kodular.

4 Likes

they have to because the advertisement components for premium are too limited as compared to a neighbor platform. Kodular is definitely my first true love but sometimes I get sad when I see the limitation on certain stuffs. I mean we cant rely on extensions for everything,. I know they have it in them but why the reluctance on certain stuffs. there should be a clear line distinction between what is premium and what is free. its my humble submission that you work on your ads component also try and make facebook ads mediation possible without extension.

5 Likes

hi, do you plan to add offerwall sdks soon?

4 Likes

When the Google Ad manager SDK upgraded we are eagerly waiting for :thinking: @Diego @Vishwas @pavi2410

3 Likes

Please Update the Admanager SDK to the latest also Do something for Video Inventory or Open Bidding.

3 Likes

@Kodular
When will you update the sdks?

2 Likes

333c61df0d8f1be8be87e14aa322c0c0d1e23c3c

@pavi2410 @Diego @Vishwas @Kodular

Our neighbours platform using all Admanager components with latest SDKs but we are using only “Banner, Interstitial and Reward” with outdated SDKs and with limitations why? Video inventory still not enabled, Tapjoy, Applovin & Adcolony not added in open bidding so that’s why we are facing Low ecpm with no fill rate, You guys promise us you will provide us better ad inventory is this your better? :thinking:

2 Likes

Why @Kodular is not responding us on this topic ? :unamused:

2 Likes

SDK update Required and video Ads also. do the needful please diego diego vishwas vishwas diego please

2 Likes

Could you reply about this topic please @Kodular @Diego @Vishwas

2 Likes

Hello Please resolve my Issue…
Kodular

3 Likes

Working on it. Update coming soon

1 Like

Ok good luck. Thanks for replying in community.

1 Like

Please update the Ad Manager Sdk Version and when next update is coming ?

3 Likes

How much year to update ads SDK

2 Likes

When everyone move to other platform then they will update their Sdks and make their own apps and earn money from them :roll_eyes: :unamused:
This is also the reason of low fill rate because kodular is using Sdks version 19.7.0 and Google latest Sdks version is 21.1.0 thats why Google is giving inventory to updated Sdks version…

Message from SDK provider :warning:
Sdk Version 19.8.0 and lower version
Screenshot_20230213_102215_Samsung Internet

4 Likes

Ad serving is not impacted by the SDK version. If you go to the linked page, you’ll see this table:

There is no difference for Ad Serving on a deprecated version. We’ll update our SDK before the sunset deadline.

2 Likes

Why ad manager accounts not creating my friend try to make ad manager account but only page refresh

1 Like