Kodular Ad Manager Sdk Sunset When Kodular is going to update?

@Diego Ad Manager Sdk is already Sunset :city_sunrise:

Ads at risk of not serving to this version. We will regularly review usage of all sunset versions going forward to consider disabling ad serving. The oldest versions with lower usage and higher maintenance costs will be targeted first. When ad serving is disabled, ad requests return a no fill with an error indicating that this version is sunset.
Google Statement :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Diego please update your AdManager Sdk according to google. or give us somw details about how we control eCPM floor with extention?

comw online and chat with me at least once.

1 Like

Dear kodular team I am anable to show ads on my applications, kindly update your SDK according to Google version as soon as possible.

1 Like

Diego please update your AdManager Sdk . Ads not Serving My All Applications.

2 Likes

please update your AdManager Sdk according to google as soon as possible

2 Likes

@Diego Sdk issue impacting all Kodular Ad Manager users so please fix it soon as you said you will update their Sdk before deadline but didn’t happened this please fix it as soon as possible

@diego you mist have to tell us the tags you use to control eCPM so we put that in extention and use to get required eCPM.

or tell us when you will fix this issue.

1 Like

please update your AdManager Sdk according to google as soon as possible please

1 Like

Hello kindly update the sdk my apps are not showing ads
Solve the issue as soon a u can

1 Like

Hello Team, can you please tell us how much time is required for your AdManager updation as per google??? I am anable to show ads on my application

1 Like

please do it for your valuable clients as soon as possible.

1 Like

@Diego seems everyone has the problem. and i personally checked Ad Manager Sdk is expired.

can you please bring vishwas back or fix the Sdk youself please.

1 Like

@Diego please fix this issue as soon as possible or atleast give us ecpm tags

Diego Sdk issue impacting all Kodular Ad Manager users so please fix it soon as you said you will update their Sdk before deadline but didn’t happened this please fix it as soon as possible

1 Like