Kodular and Database

Guys,

I need to create an application where it already has information in it, with rows and columns and then the user just performs several filters to find a desired row, how can I do this in Kodular offline? I don’t want the user to enter 450 lines, he should already install this database with the app.

Thank´s

With Sqlite :+1:

1 Like

Maybe this :point_down:

Or Sqlite Extension PAID…

Or import from Mysql …

Or …

And…Maybe one This :point_down: Extensions

1 Like

Thank´s @Rogerio_Rios

But how can I enter the data all at once at app build time, would you have an example?

I don’t want to install multiple apps on cell phones and enter the 450 pieces of information every time.

@Rogerio_Rios
First of all, thank you
@Rogerio_Rios for your great efforts and thanks for all kodular team for their cooperation and efforts .
After I confirmed by experience that the firebase database will cost our apps a lot of money after users started using my apps and after searching in the kodular community and reading your suggestions for using SQL as a database I did the research And I learned how to use it. But since I used it I can’t extract apk file from my project I always get this error message
NOTE : I am using deephost extension Mysql database

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was

AAPT time: 1.012 seconds

DX time: 12.937 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1641586233301_0.5654811647941806-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

Just import your initial database from the assets on first run of the app.
You will need a sqlite extension, which offers an import method… for example this one App Inventor Extensions: SQlite | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun