Kodular Commission

Wow, so why don’t you complain to your goverment that if you earn $1,000,000 they take $300,000?
There are services that allow making apps without coding that actually take 50%, and nobody blames them, AFAIK

Also, why don’t you complain to Google that if you earn $1,000,000, you only get $680,000? Because, “officially”, you only see that amount, without knowing what they actually take in background
And then substract from that income the “Invalid Traffic” percentage

Also, try searching in the community before posting

8 Likes

Hi, developers.
What is the commission limit?

they take up to 25% if you use all their commission components in your app. not all components have taxes on them only a few and is you use them you will be taxed forever. but they are bringing a new system in a few weeks/months where you can make your app 0% commission but you are going to have to pay for the components i believe. i wonder how much they going to charge.

I think you are right but you should use a more professional tone to express this.

1 Like

We are planning to run a global survey asking a few questions to all users, so we can adjust the values properly

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

If you don’t want commission, just don’t place ads :slightly_smiling_face:

Kodular will have a future Premium plan only for Kodular IDE, others will always be free

2 Likes

is this not reasonable to conclude to?
no ads means no income, so where will the commission be calculated upon?

1 Like

These three words are enough.
We will come to know everything. Do not assume anything and reply in accordance.
just have patience

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

How many times do they need to tell you they are NOT going to do that?

1 Like

It may be possible to remove the commission because they created this survey:

I don’t know what you rely on to say so surely what you say. If the Kodular team did a survey regarding the commission, it is because at some point they have thought about opting for a premium plan

2 Likes

Oh my goodness. Have you even used the search facility? They have said over and over they will not have a paid plan.

They are looking to remove or reduce commissions using other methods.

1 Like

5 Likes

Sorry but I won’t be continuing the “argument”.

2 Likes

Where is the kodular commission app? It is not in the play store…

It is no longer required. Commissions have now fixed values, and can be found in our Documentation.

2 Likes

That is true Good is taking more than ever