Kodular is very slow

Yes i think collapse blocks will help. I tested Chrome as well, I did not notice any improvement.
But in my case the speed pass from normal to 100 time slower whitch can not be from my side, does not make sens, and now it’s fast like Whouhoo!! i did not change nothing.

I mark yours as solution just to close this, anyway it should help to improve.

by curiosity where is that page?

Well, the link is in the post :shushing_face:

Lol thanks.
like you said it doesn’t work, there’s even nothing to see

Hi, for kodular or any other application creator in this style using EDGE browser it’s much more fluid I had a screen with 3000 blocks and it was playable.

On chrome it’s very slow

1 Like

Try deleting all cookies )

Here but it doesn’t work
https://status.kodular.io/

1 Like

@Titan_geek, he already got the site. :joy:

:sweat_smile: Cool didn’t see that

I changed my browser to Edge and works very fine when i colapse blocks

Firefox is recommended.
See here -

1 Like

Well, i dont need to use 2 browsers so i will continue with edge, and there are people saying that mozila/chrome are deleting stuff.

Ok your wish…

1 Like

Yes you are right Firefox is faster, i just try Edge because it’s became very slow again.

1 Like

This is most likely doe to that his project was broken before loading it however, as far as I know it is chromium based browser that deletes stuff for you…

3 Likes

I would have used Edge but it has some security issues

Chrome and Edge Are same Just edited but backend are same Chrominium

I use edge .

This happens when kodular updates their server or updated their component it happened in edge with me it is not browser issue

Another thing…
When submiting report it include:

Technical Data to be Submitted:

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:80.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/80.0
foundIn = 1.4D.1-Eagle
faultData = com.google.gwt.event.shared.UmbrellaException: Exception caught: (TypeError) : ob.selected is null

this happen when deleting block while it’s slow.