Kodular replaces Admob ads with StartApp Ads

I recently completed one of my project and applied for monetization. The app got approved for monetization. Then I exported the app for final testing, and guess what? Ads loads and show, but they’re of StartApp and not of Admob. Check the attachment for reference.

As you might have seen above that the app is responsible to display ads using Admob, but check the app;

What happened is I created this project a long time ago, but didn’t finished it and started a new project. I used StartApp Ads on that project, but the app got disapproved. I deleted the project and worked to complete this project. I completed it but this time, I used Admob. The app got monetization approved. And now it’s showing me ads from Start App.

Please help me get a solution to this!

Why not post the apk so we can see it for us selves…

3 Likes

Thank you for your effort.

Here’s the link to the app: https://www.filecad.com/63c5/Tourism_in_Delhi.apk

Tested on emulator, got Admob only once on main page…

As it takes time for the ad to show can you show your blocks how you are using them…

Yes here’s the function I wrote:

Destination Page

Home Page

If still there’s a problem then I would send you the AiA, you please check it and lead me towards the solution. And thank you very much!

I was suspecting something like this and it’s bad way of doing it…

bild

You should check the community on how to work with ads, otherwise you may endanger your admob account…

Error messages…

AdMobInterstitial( 2435): Admob Interstitial: Ad failed to load: Error code: 3 , Error message: The ad request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory.

AdMob Banner( 2435): Admob Banner: Ad failed to load - Error code: 3 , Error message: The ad request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory.

Finally, why it shows StartAppAds

KodularAdsCommission( 2435): Final Commission: 0.15

P.S. it showed again

bild

1 Like

Thank you for your help. Could you please share me the links of where should I refer?

Thank you for your help. Could you please share me the links of where should I refer?

Unfortunately I do not use ads and thus cannot advise you or give a hint to a topic on how to do it, except that the code above is wrong, as that code produces endless loop.

Search the community or await a response from community member who knows…

I think as kodular cuts some commission by showing its ads, maybe they show startup ads in their time. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Kodular is adding its own ad code which contains startapp sdk when you add admob to your project. Its the way that they take their commission. So its not a problem.

It also happened with me. Kodular show own startapp ad 1 out of 5-10 times. Kodular just say that that they take commission only if we use Admod Interstitail but They have hidden charges(commission).

It is not really hidden when it is explicitly mentioned that commission will be taken and there is even a whole app to calculate the commission.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.