Kodular slows down, Kodular slow

Use firefox browser

I’m using ChromeOS Flex

Yes slow on chrome. Use Firefox.

use safari browser then your problem will be solved 100 %

its is not slow in specfic country. maybe some internel issue.

I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5.0) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

The Block tab in creator is very Laggy since few days and it’s very annoying

it was normal few days ago

very laggy since few days and it’s very difficult to place blocks and scroll

images can’t be shown

Problem in creator.kodular.io not in android

There is already a topic about this (with a solution) so there is no need to spam the forum by creating another topic. Please search the forum before creating unnecessary topics.

You can tell me this normally i am not threating anyone here so i don’t think you can be rude with me

1 Like

And forum is for discussion and doubts only

1 Like
  1. Make sure you have low ping on your internet connection.
  2. Use Firefox and nothing else.
  3. Keep the number of components reasonable in one screen and STOP copy pasting. if must have a lot then use dynamic components.

There’s no rudeness in my answer to you, just facts.

True, but before creating a topic you should search the forum as others may have had the same doubts as you and already discussed them. It’s not a good idea to have multiple topics about the same thing. Having one topic with a solution is best so that people who have a doubt can search for it and see the solution.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m trying to log in my kodular creator account, the project is loading but it is nearly impossible to use it, when the projects loads and I try to go to the block section or change the screen if sometimes it loads, then it doesn’t work smoothly, earlier this month it was working buttery smooth, is there any bug, or something else.

any app making kodular is working very slow, why ? can anybody suggest me what to do? Though I have premium verson. but when making any project it is very very slow. why and what to do?

Use Firefox Work Smoothly

I have not used any antivirous and just few days back it is running well but after purchase one year subscription it is now running slow. I cann’t understand what is the problem. inbetween I have done nothing in my laptop. but why is it slow?

1 Like

any app making kodular is working very slow, why ? can anybody suggest me what to do? Though I have premium verson. but when making any project it is very very slow

1 Like

Hello, try to use Firefox :wink:

1 Like

same problem

i am facing a problem i click on any option then it responds after a long time is there any solution for this or the response time of this platform is very slow.