Kodular slows down, Kodular slow

In my case, Kodular is highly slow when I use the right button over any component, or I make click to change the option of componente, or if I want to change the one component for another one.

If this situation is reported by various user, it is a general situation, not from one user.

2 Likes

Everyone who has complained in this thread has bad internet and so do you…

P.S. You are using the slowest web browser and which consumes a lot of resources

How do you know if my internet is bad or not. I do not think that my internet connection is bad.

I have always used this browser and Kodular creator editor has worked well. But now, not. What browser do you recommended me? I will test it and check if kodular is faster…

3 Likes

I think everyone here should attempt to clear their cache, or try using another device.

@Boban, @WatermelonIce, and I can’t reproduce the results that are being reported.

hello, I have the same problem since today, my application was created several years ago in kodular without any problem, but today when trying to modify it is impossible due to the slowness of the platform. On Friday the platform worked without any problem.

try this

Taifun

2 Likes

i completed an app having 18 screens and no extension my app is working very slow why?
please help me suddenlly working very slow please help me ill give my aia file who will slove i want to update in my play store

why not to try with virtual screens instead of this much of screens… And no surprise for behaving slow… It would be common only…

1 Like

is there any other option please help me

Try with Virtual screen… It mean you need to modify your app a lot

i cant modify because getting very hard to edit screen and blocks i dont no im doing first time 18 screens suddenly slow working live test working properly but edit its very hard please help once get fast ill chaange to Virtual Screen
Thank you

No one can help in this issue dear Koder… So sorry for that … Some time we need to accept the pain for the better growth…

1 Like

ohh anyway thank you for giving your valuable time and reply

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

same problem am facing from yestraday i dont why its very slow lets see what will happend

But i didnt face any problem, working fine.

for those with issues try this

Taifun

in firefox it works without problems, thank you very much

1 Like

Wow, what a great tip!
Using Firefox has greatly improved the performance of my block part.
Thank you all so much for the conversation!!

Had the same problem with chrome. Now using firefox works much better