Kodular slows down, Kodular slow

Huge Lag now in kodular creator , is there any solution ??
I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5.0) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

Steps to reproduce the issue

Expected Behaviour

Actual Behaviour

Show your Blocks

Android version

Well it dose look that way but for itā€™s also the as other and i have tried on firefox,chrome and brave also and as for my internet connection itā€™s 400m/s and as for my system im using ( Intel core i5 10th gen , 16 gig 3200mh ram , 500gig nvme ssd also my system comes with GTX 1650 4GB ) so if my system is the issue then what system do i need to use? and if itā€™s not my system then what that could be?

After some time without using Kodular (for work reasons) I have started to make an app and Kodular works perfect for me.

I have NO lag.

And I have made an app with 7 screens, which is quite a lot.

The lag is not generated by Kodular. It is generated by network or browser problems. If this were not the case, I would also have lag.

I think letā€™s stop our debate is kodular lagging or not we should end this topic. If there are such issues I think the kodular staff may react on them in upcoming updates.

I believe in kodular staff

O Kodular estƔ muito lento jƔ hƔ mais de 3 semanas. AlguƩm sabe o que ocorre? EstƔ impossƭvel de usar do jeito que estƔ.;
Kodular has been very slow for over 3 weeks now. Does anyone know what happens? It is impossible to use as is.;

Try this
.Kodular is lagging - #7 by Karman_Singh1
Taifun

1 Like

I am using chrome browser ā€¦ itā€™s weird
because it was working well few days ago
however, all of sudden it gets really really slowā€¦ that i cant even move my blocksā€¦
(there is almost no change on my project)

Please , try This :point_down:

My page web kodular is slooooooooow
I canā€™t wait moreā€¦,:exploding_head:
Halp my
Am used chrome

hello, the creator is contracting and moving slowly while processing, I tried another web browser, can you help me in the same way?

If you had read the whole thread, you would have understood that you should use Firefox

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::slightly_smiling_face:
Yes itā€™s working perfectly

1 Like

But firefox have issues with companionā€¦

Not that Iā€™m aware of and definitely not for me

If you are facing such issues you can use usb for the same

Dear Kodular,
Iā€™m facing an issue with the kodular builder since 10-09-2022.
A few days kodular project has been incredibly slow, I canā€™t move any components & blocks. Newly created projects become much slower.
Now, what to do? Is it something happening on Kodular side?

1 Like

Read the replies in this topic.

itā€™s not from kodular you must check your internet connection and try using firfox

Edge just updated and I started experiencing the same issue as Chrome

Suspicions that it was a change in the Chromium base are growing (Has anyone tried Opera and other Chromium derivatives?)