Kodular slows down, Kodular slow

Use Firefox developer edition browser

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m creating this topic because Iā€™m exhausted from being so slow! My kodular is not able to create any project, either by putting a button on the screen. For moving blocks and elements, accessing app settings and stuff like that, the creator is all stuck. How to solve this???

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried using different browsers and different accounts and itā€™s still the same.

My computer config:

i5 - 7ger
12gb of ram
nvdia 940mx

1 Like

Same hereā€¦ it worked well before with same number of blocks. now it is very slowā€¦

2 Likes

Such asā€¦

1 Like

Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox

1 Like

im also facing this issue!

2 Likes

new projects works smoother with no blocks, and it gets slower when i add blocks & Pages.

2 Likes

We are aware that there is a issue with the chromium browsers however Firefox should workā€¦

3 Likes

ill try with that

1 Like

Thanksā€¦ Builder works fine in firefox

1 Like

News projects works well, But olds projecs work very very slow , its not users problems ,The lag is surely generated by Kodular

I have the same situation, and sorry, our connection is very good.
We run other system without that problem.
Kodular, please, could you check that, please?
It is impossible work with that speed.

Thanks

I fix the problem using Firefox browser

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes, with Firefox is betther, but with Chrome still run sllowā€¦

Hi, Iā€™m programming my application and the more buttons and labels I put into it and at the same time create more and more blocks in the program, the more the application creation slows down. When I click on something, it takes a very long time to execute. It is the same with the creation of blocks. Canā€™t something be done about it please? Thank you for the advice.

Yes. You can read the solution provided in this topic.

I started using Firefox yesterday and the speed was already fine. Until this morning everything was fine through Firefox, but a while ago everything became very slow again, so that it is impossible to program. Can someone advise what to do with it please?
So uninstalling Firefox and reinstalling it helped. And again kodular runs without problems

1 Like

Hello, for a few days, Kodular has become very slow. What is this due to? Unable to work!