Kodular slows down, Kodular slow

any app making kodular is working very slow, why ? can anybody suggest me what to do? Though I have premium verson. but when making any project it is very very slow. why and what to do?

Use Firefox Work Smoothly

I have not used any antivirous and just few days back it is running well but after purchase one year subscription it is now running slow. I cannā€™t understand what is the problem. inbetween I have done nothing in my laptop. but why is it slow?

1 Like

any app making kodular is working very slow, why ? can anybody suggest me what to do? Though I have premium verson. but when making any project it is very very slow

1 Like

Hello, try to use Firefox :wink:

1 Like

same problem

i am facing a problem i click on any option then it responds after a long time is there any solution for this or the response time of this platform is very slow.

Yes. A quick search of the forum will reveal the solution that works for most people.

Use Firefox, Your Problem will be fixed

Iā€™m having the same issue. on both Chrome and Edge

If you read the posts in this topic you will find a solution.

firefox? Iā€™m testing with Firefox and let you know

Yep. working fine with Firefox as a temporary solution.

I canā€™t work properly on my project properly ! whatever I do its lag so hard. Iā€™m so annoyed about it . i created a new fresh project but it still lagging. Please fix your laggy builder websiteā€¦ :frowning:

there are several posts about this difficulty, the most practical solution is to use another Firefox browser.

if itā€™s not enough search other posts in the community

Guys idk why kodular started lagging as hell in chrome, currently using other browser to make apps. it was perfectly fine beforeā€¦

Have you tried Performance Mode yet?

The site is so slow that it is impossible to work on any project we are doing. Could you let me know if you intend to solve it or give me some information on how I can solve it?

Thereā€™s plenty of information in this topic about how you can try and solve the problem.

1 Like

Easyā€¦ You just have to use Moxila Firefox

1 Like