Kodular Starter v2.0

Just tested usb connection and this is what I get, same problem, no connection.

You have to wait for a while and keep the companion open and also the kodular website should be in the foreground, idk why but it works for me. It doesnt when i switch to any other i have to wait till everything is completed, takes around a minute or so

Yes, I have Installed ADB Driver.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Try to keep clicking cancel. It is a known bug, suggested in previous posts.

There would be another option in the dialog to “Prevent this site from showing popups”. You can also check that instead of cancelling again and again.

1 Like

I have already tried(Cancelling) on mobile(Live Test) showing a white screen. Any other solution?

Hi everyone, Im new to this community. I wanna ask how do I execute starter v2.0 on linux?. im using mx linux and after I download the file, I was stuck cuz theres no executable files inside the folder. Can someone simplified the steps for linux? I was searching nearly 2 hours already please help.

which file and what command should I use? Thanks
Starterv2.0

I think you should download the KodularStarter_linux from

3 Likes

Hi please check screenshot. i just paste kodularstarter_linux on the unzip file. but as you can see in the screenshot its the extracted folder of the file from the link you gave

Edit: i was confused with your reply… theres kodularstarter_linux already as you can see on the screenshot… what should I do next?.

You have to start it in the Terminal and start a browserscreen with the url as mentioned on the image.

You should get this, then you now kodularstarter is running.

3 Likes

thank you @Peter I feel so stupid now that i know its that easy… i love this community.

7 Likes

Don’t feel stupid. I am learning something new every day.

12 Likes

It appears that you have downloaded the source code on accident.

1 Like

Can anyone help to solve this error? i am using windows 7.
Thankyou

1 Like

It appears that adb.exe is depending on a missing DLL file. The Kodular Starter does not need any installation. It just runs instantly. First of all, where did you download ADB?

1 Like

Thankyou for your reply.

Android Debug Bridge ( adb ) installed from internet.

You do not need to download adb. Kodular Starter v2 has adb embedded in it.

1 Like

Can anyone please let me know why it is using Wondershare path, I tried deleting it several times but unable to find what’s the problem??image

I tried deleting the Kodular Starter folder from that directory several times but It was making it again and again, So I deleted that Wondershare folder and now Kodular Starter is not opening. ???