Kodular Starter v2.0

That could be the device, but make sure that you do not have many emulators running so you can choose the right one.

really which .exe fille to install

@Ekansh_Pandit
Select the version on the basis of OS you have

1 Like

i have windows .exe downloaded… i downlloaded and showed me

Then select that appropriate version… What’s the problem? :man_shrugging:

see edit :sweat_smile:

Just click More info and then click Run Anyways button

it is wrong this file isnt safe
it can have virus

No. Windows defender just didn’t recognised the publisher and so was the warning. It doesn’t tell anything about any malicious thing present inside the file.

Though it’s upto you. If you want, install it, else leave it :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Starter doesn’t support emulators yet!

Starter is 100% open source. No way we could distribute a virus like that.
Check it out yourself here: GitHub - Kodular/Starter: Kodular Starter to test apps live via USB

8 Likes

What if the starter was built on Electron JS. Electron JS is a software development tool owned and maintained by GitHub. Electron JS works on Windows, Mac, and Linux which are the same platforms that Kodular Starter 2.0 supports and most applications you may know about like Microsoft Teams are built on Electron JS. Also, Electron JS is based on Chromium and I think that Kodular Starter 3.0 should be built on Electron JS.

That is really not how this works. It runs in a command prompt for a reason.

1 Like

Why? there is a website called starter.kodular.io. You can embed a website or html file into an Electron JS app.

What’s the point of that again? Because you didn’t make it clear enough in your post that you were talking about starter.kodular.io and not the starter itself.

3 Likes

I will send a demo image later.

Keep track of it here
Visit it here

This is not the place to showcase any projects.

1 Like

That is just a website I created with all the links to my community pages. I will post a demo image soon either in the Kodular Community or my website.

What do you mean by that?

Although ElectronJS can possibly execute commands, it is totally unnecessary, why add NodeJS and Chromium processes to a perfectly working program?

It would only increase the size and degrade the performance

1 Like