Kodular to Android Studio

If someone’s app is made in kodular platform and published in the Google Play Store and someone wants to switch from kodular to the android studio (means used android studio to make next version of the same app) then will it be possible by importing the original keystore to android studio exported from kodular?
is it possible?
or
There is another way to do it?

Yes it is Possible, I have already made a App the same way too using the Keystore But You have to make the app From Scratch in Android Studio

3 Likes

no problem if i will be able to update the new version to play store??

You can create your app again in android studio with same keystore and package name.

1 Like

Yes you can. You just need the same keystore and same Package Name

1 Like

Possible and very easy.
Just open your project, then click on File and then Export keystore (I recommend you to do this anyway, just to have a backup of your keystore)

Then you go to Android Studio and import it to your project.
After this you will be able to update your app on palystore, just remember you have to increase the version code to do that.

1 Like

and where should I import the keystore in the android studio? (I’m a noob, please tell me)

If you can, you must Export the Keystore from the Workspace of Kodular Creator, and use a tool to modify the password that by default is “android”, without quotes.

Mmm Do you also not know how to use Android Studio?

1 Like

I made app watching and learning from youtube so don’t know much…
by the way is it necessary to modify password?

I recommend You to learn Java first and get a base about Android Studio

3 Likes

OKAY BRO THANKS, but changing password is necessary?

Yea I recommend it but You do not change the password in Kodular so… You can use without changing the password as well

1 Like

Of course!. Anyone could use your App Inventor Keystore knowing that the default password is “android”, without quotes.

1 Like

oh, thanks a lot… please suggest a tool to change the password

Android Studio

3 Likes

Unless he shares it

1 Like

Capture
one more thing, which one should I choose? (in android studio)

If I’m not wrong, you can get it by decompiling your App … but I’m not going to discuss that. The best thing is to even sign your AppInventor App with some tool like APK Easy Tool, with the same KeysStore, but with the new password that you have implemented.

1 Like

Of course the V2, since it has more layer of personalization and security

2 Likes

thank you…