Kodular's position in not meeting the demands

It matters to me because i don’t want Kodular to be shutdown, that’s why i made that point. Find a strategy to make Kodular profitable so you can live off of this. I’d pay even to 5-7 times the current price if the service was better with no doubt.

download the apk, then sign and compile it manually.

Thanks @shiku316 for the kind words. Can you please let me know a number by how much do you expect us to increase the limits? We may consider this feedback.

1 Like

The new update with AAB fix is up now!

5 Likes

Share any payment related queries to my email at [email protected] or on Kodular Discord server. I’ll actively respond to those whenever possible.

Please tell us about updates of App Inventor + Kodular Planned Collaboration

2 Likes

Obrigado pelas atualizações

1 Like

I totally understand that

A bug that has been happening since they implemented premium on the platform is:

When we import an aia project, the previously saved colors cause errors and cannot be changed unless the user opens the file and changes the properties.

It appears that the block download function stopped working in the API 33 update.

We also have the outdated OneSignal SDK, causing us to pay US$18 for an extension.

I would like this to be corrected.

In addition to the Unity Ads SDK, it was my method of monetization in my apps, but the SDK is outdated and I have to pay US$10 for an extension (whereas US$1 is equivalent to 5.1x the value of my money)

1 Like

Thanks @pavi2410 for taking care of kodular, could you tell us what was fixed apart from the build issue?

1 Like
  1. Fixed the AAB compilation.
  2. Added missing permissions when interacting with Storage.
  3. Increased the build timeout to an hour.
13 Likes

Love you @pavi2410 (THE ONE MAN ARMY)

Hoping more updates from you! <3

3 Likes

Orientation Error (Unable to lock orientation on portrait)

App crashes if I use SMS utilities component

these things needs to be fixed too!

1 Like

@pavi2410 Thank you for updating Kodular. If possible please update in App Billing component. It is already deprecated.

1 Like

@pavi2410

Since they updated the platform 1 month ago, I have this error:

I wonder if they have identified it, since it apparently has to do with lost app inventor standard libraries. thanks

@pavi2410 You forgot to update the rekease notes

Also what about the companion app? Did it receive the new permissions in the latest update, too? However the latest companion app version in Google Olay is as of Oct 16, 2023. .

Taifun

1 Like

Im waiting for number 2… please fix it as soon as possible… thank you kodular

Emm yes, Is here the new update. You can only must export new ABB.

I am need update sdk for billing.
Firebase otp.
Fix One signal.

Please!!

3 Likes

@Diego typically does that

It might have been in review