Launch new extension P2P for WiFi and Direct Internet support IP static and Dynamic, NAT, routers, etc

We launched the OpenQbitP2PwithSSH extension, this extension is to create P2P communications through WiFi or Internet directly, using the “Tor” network and synchronization and replication of Syncthing data.

Supports NAT, routers, automatic configuration of communication services, detection of dynamic IP change on the internet .

Example sqlite database replication or any type of files or data (P2P) between mobile phones, tablets, PCs, servers, etc.

The user manual or guide of how to use the extension and installation of communication network step by step.

The extension and the User Manual (Spanish and English) can be found at (GitHub):

We are working on the user manuals in language (Dutch, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese).

Regards.
GVidal.

11 Likes

Thnx Brotherr for your contribution :heart:

1 Like

Wow! This is indeed a powerful extension …

Superb! Work…

2 Likes

Nice, a Powerful Extension :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Amazing! Work @memopolis it should be great if you make a guide on it.

2 Likes

I really didn’t understand yet.can we create shareit like app with it?

2 Likes

Hi,

The guide or user manual (Spanish and English) is on the following github site:

In this manual, describe step by step how to install everything on your mobile phone and the detailed use of each block of the extension.

The entire project is on GitHub (Extension and User Manual or guide.)

Regards.
GVidal

1 Like

Hi,

In the guide or user manual, it describes how it works at a technical level and includes the places where you can refer to how the P2P technology of Syncthing and the Tor network was used.

Regards
Gvidal.

1 Like

Hi,

1.- We have just uploaded an update in the guide or user manual 1.01, the use of blocks for the “Tor” network had not been included.

2.- Update the use torsocks command line installation, had not been included.

Sorry, an oversight for not sleeping the necessary hours :)…Ready.

Regards,
GVidal.

how to download this extension?

From their GitHub

OR

Click here :point_down:

https://github.com/openqbit-diy/OpenQbitP2P/raw/master/Extension/com.openqbit.OpenQbitP2PwithSSH.aix

Can I Send Files Through This Extension

Yeah, you can. I never tried it but by seeing the description and blocks, it can be used to share files.

1 Like

How . Any Tutorial or aia

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Hello thanks for this extension​:slightly_smiling_face:, but please can you make a sample .aia ? So i can learn from that how to use this . Thank you
(I’ve read the manual, but it’s too difficult for me to understand)

4 Likes