Firebase Database | A Guide for Beginners

Sure. I’ll send to you

1 Like

I am attaching value to each tag and I have been successful so far. Perhaps that is the reason for the ERROR.

1 Like

In my firebase console, there is no web api key to use as token. Any help please.

Have you registered for Android?
The guide didn’t mention that.

However I’m not sure if that’s the case.

For Firebase Database you don’t need to register for android, as far as I know because I never register, I guess you got confuse between Firebase Database and Firebase Storage components.

This happened for me to, just make sure you have enabled google analytics,
if you have done

• Refresh the Firebase Console
  • Try creating a new project

This a common issue reported by several people.

Thank you all. I got this fixed.

In Google Cloud Console. I enabled IAM Service Account Credentials API and went to credentials to generate a browser key. Even though the key is still not shown Web API Key section of firebase, it works just fine.

1 Like

@Chirubot what is the maximum number of buckets in a firebase database? Or it is unlimited?

@rizu
For Firebase Database you can create unlimited buckets but you can store only 1 GB of Data for Spark Plan (Free).

1 Like

I only store texts, I don’t know, when it will be full. Thank for replying

@rizu
The Texts are the Data

1 Like

I know, but text size is very small

Small Text only uses some Bytes

1 Like

Thank you so much! God bless you!

hello
I have a question
Can we sort the firebase information
so
Let’s say 10 20 30 40
it all gets mixed up
I want it to be 10 20 30, is it possible
thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

@FIKIR_KUMESI ,

Firebase won’t mix any Data it’s stored in JSON form

If you want to know how to order the data then you should refer the with Kodular Blocks

I have Firebase database like this:

fir

When I set Bucket in designer to “TestBucket” and get value with tag Blockcoding, It gives me this JSON result:

{"Web Program":"Scratch", "Moblie":"Kodular"}

And I can use this data in my app, but what if I want to get data from TestBucket/Blockcoding/Mobile with desired result of “Kodular”?

2 Likes

It returns you a JSON result as you are reading its parent tag or name.
You need to specify the whole path after the bucket if you have created Folders and Subfolders.
You can set the tag to Blockcoding/Mobile as you have set the bucket already.
This may also help you.

1 Like

If you set firebase url as https://for-kodular-default-rtdb.com//Testbucket/Blockcoding

and use the fierbsae get tag as Mobile, you will get the result as Kodular

Screenshot_1

Response in app

1 Like

Can anyone help me with this,
The storing and retrieving of data works fine with the app, But may I know if I could save the data without the " ",
example :
Capture

You see only the Mains tag’s value is stored within the " ". Is there a way to save the data without the quotes like in the other tags ?

Thank You !

Did you store manually? While retrieving it wil come without any "