Listview filter bar

Hello community, I seek your help please, friends, it turns out that the filter bar of the listview, which they have by default, does not show the correct data of the element searched but when searching. or filter it, because when I select a product from the list without searching, it works well,
Well, when I search or filter a product from the listview, and I select it to see its other data, it shows me incorrect data, which is from another product, how do I solve it?

help me please, thanks

Annex images

CORRECT DATA, WITHOUT SEARCHING OR FILTERING

INCORRECT DATA, WHEN I SEARCH OR FILTER WITH THE DEFAULT FILTER BAR OF THE LISTVIEW:

SAMPLE VIDEO OF THE ERROR
The problem happens with the filter bar that has by default the Kodular List Viewer item, Please as a solution, so that when you search for a product with the filter bar and select it show me the correct data for that item or product

Thanks for everything, I used Google Translator

Community’s official lanquage is english so please change your post. As far as I understand the problem is caused because index change after search

2 Likes

I’m very new to this and I don’t even know what to do, Help me please fix

follow the previously given link by @dora_paz to find the solution
Taifun

1 Like

I don’t know what to do, I tried and couldn’t, yudamen has fixed my problem, not what to do, I DON’T KNOW TO SCHEDULE

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Thank you,

Thanks friend, here I add an image of all the blocks of my app, clarifying that the use filter bar is the one that comes by default with the kodular ListView element, and that when searching for a product and selecting it to see the rest of the data of This The correct data is not shown, it shows those of another product “(Name, barcode; price) but the name is yes, it is correct, but the code and price are not”

Also, if I select a product from the list view like this, without using the filter bar, if the correct data is seen, please, if necessary, tell me and I will send you my .aia project of my application in question.

Try replacing

with

3 Likes

Thank you very much, community, thank you very much friend, that is the solution, thanks to you and everyone for your time, and thanks to everyone who has knowledge and share it with those who do not or know less …

Many thanks.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How should I do to import an dats database to my list, (file.csv)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.