Hello everyone, could anyone help me trying to fix this?
I’m implementing a search in my App, it’s almost working everything fine,except for some links I’m not being able to retrieve. When the list is created and I select any item fr,it works fine,it opens my other screen and get the proper infos for each item I click.
My problem starts when I input a text in my textbox to search for an item… the search list creates but when I click any item the only results I get properly are for Image, Tittle and Subtittle…
If I click on the 1st link from the new searchList, it returns the right name, tittle and subtittle for that item, but the results for Link and Icon is the same as if I was selecting the first item from its Global Variable.
Yeah, I was checking it all over and I noticed that. I’ve changed the blocks but another problem is that it’s not matching the search properly… It’s not finding all results. It just finds the first item from the list, please have a look at what I’ve changed:
Edit: Actually it’s seems not to be working (I though it was).
The way I rearrenged, I had this impression because it was deleting all itens above index 14 but the new list was with same index from 1 to 14… Don’t know why…