Load html in webviewer

I Know It But How to Open A HTML That Is There In the Phone Storage.
I Can;t Even Read The Content Of the File And Then Get the Content and load that Html Code in web View

1 Like

how to set the js file into the app blocks

Are u talking about html code or html file from assets

You can run js through html file from assets and for simple js without function use evaluteJs block

1 Like

I would like to know why the jquery block cannot be loaded with the Load Html block. I want to use a small html script offline. Jquery.min.js is already in the asset, I can use it normally if I call jquery.min.js from the web online. What would be the way to include jquery offline with Load Html?

Add jquery in body tag off html through script tag and src will be either relative or absolute file path check both and upload jquery.mim.js in assests

I did not understand. Iā€™ve already tried it in two ways and it doesnā€™t work. It only works if you get the cdn online: <script src = "https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.4.1/jquery.min.js"> </script>

If the script is in asset, use file:///android_asset/<filename> URL to load the script

You say to put it like this:
<script src = "file:///android_asset/jquery.min.js"> </script>

2 Likes

Do you find and solution of this problemā€¦ i am facing the same problem in my app. if you found any solution pls reply.

Hi @nahid_ligari Welcome to Kodular Community
I read somewhere that if html file and related resources are in same folder then you can use relative path or just name of file.

No, I havenā€™t found the solution yet.

Is this correct? For me it doesnā€™t workā€¦ :thinking:

Try this one:
<script src="jquery.min.js" ></script>

I tried this earlierā€¦ :wink: :disappointed:

Also I am soo new to html and js so Idk what I am doing wrong. can you send pics of the whole blocks which are needed for a simple example?

Same hereā€¦ I have no knowledge of js.I know a little bit CSS and most of the HTML.

So, what about this:

Someone can help? :pray: This question is not answered yetā€¦

Did you mean how to load HTML in webviewer?

Yes, I want to know

and want clear blocks on how to do it bc I am a newbie. :grimacing:

My HTML file is an animation with 4 external JS files. How to display them offline?

@Peter has a good example of it: