Location Sensor

Yeah, I will soon write the guide and post the link here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Can you give a hint, until you create a guide?. It’s very urgent for me to get this information.

2 Likes

Hey , i have a doubt ; locationsensor.latitude tell me the recent value of latitude . This works on the principle that the phone picks up the latest reading depending on the most accurate value ;(which is determined by mobile phone model , for eg : 2020 model has accuracy 3 mts accuracy ). So my doubt is the latitude shown would be the least accurate value right ( say 3 mts) beyond which accuracy value wont decrease ??

IS this same when we use get latitude variable ?

Please son’t double post the same content:

1 Like

okay and what about the solution for my query ?

I am very busy nowadays so I was unable to reply,

And for your question, use the google map’s location block, it will give location instantly. Even if GPS is off, it gives the last known location.

2 Likes

The problem in using it is that the user will come to know about it which i dont permit . Secondly , it is a visible component too ; I dnt want my app to tell the user his latitude and longitude using the app which itself is irritating for the user .

Simply make it invisible.

No, the user won’t. If GPS is off it takes last known location.

1 Like

so is it accurate ?
Accuracy depends on the phone communication with the satellite right ? ,

At least it is more accurate than the location component. And works even if the GPS is off.

1 Like

Is there any video regarding how the google map location block work :slight_smile:
In the sense , the physical demonstration of the google map location block working

You will find a block called get my location, it will return a list of the current lat and lng :wink:I think it’s easy

1 Like

In location sensor itself ? and is it accurate ?

no, in google maps as @LetsCode said

Thank U … letmee scheck :slight_smile:

@Mohamed_Tamer it will be accurate right :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome.
P.S: i’'ve changed the solution, becuase i was only adding something to @LetsCode :wink:

2 Likes

Hey , so u had test using it right ?

Also i had done the code . Is this correct ?

The above is the screenshot of the code for an error that i gt as shown below .

i Got this problem . Why does this appers ?

tHANKING u IN ADVANCE :slight_smile:

get my location block returned an empty list, have you granted the location permission ?

@LetsCode
when i installed the apk , notification came that there are no special access for it .?
and the apk dint state any access also .
Is it the problem of using get location or should i enable gps in my phone ?

1 Like