Location Sensor

Hi
what is the difference between get latitude and location .latitude
I am trying to put this up which is assigned to global latitude

1 Like

Maybe this page help you :wink:
https://docs.kodular.io/components/maps/map/

ThankU BUT I need to know what is the difference between the above two block?

Can you send the image of each block?

tell me the difference.
I gt location data at a particular time . i need to update the data by the most accurate value obtained by location sensor.accuracy.
Hw can i update the value so tht my variable latitude wont change if the accuraccy is greater than "most accurate value obtained "
is it done through any loop lemme know and thank U

1 Like

So I recommend you to use the variable. It’s more exactly

which variable ?

The latitude and longitude local variables.In the .locationchanged event

Like the first picture @alen_ninan

1 Like

How do you know??

The location sensor is very slow to get coordinates in time. They take a long time getting coordinates.

If you want to get location instantly, I have a method that I used earlier when the Location Sensor was taking long to give the coordinates. If you want to know you can reply to this post and I will make a guide. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can i know :slight_smile:

Sure, I will create a guide and post the link here… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It would be helpful if u could post the guide
Thanking U in advance

1 Like

Yeah, I will soon write the guide and post the link here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Can you give a hint, until you create a guide?. It’s very urgent for me to get this information.

2 Likes

Hey , i have a doubt ; locationsensor.latitude tell me the recent value of latitude . This works on the principle that the phone picks up the latest reading depending on the most accurate value ;(which is determined by mobile phone model , for eg : 2020 model has accuracy 3 mts accuracy ). So my doubt is the latitude shown would be the least accurate value right ( say 3 mts) beyond which accuracy value wont decrease ??

IS this same when we use get latitude variable ?

Please son’t double post the same content:

1 Like

okay and what about the solution for my query ?

I am very busy nowadays so I was unable to reply,

And for your question, use the google map’s location block, it will give location instantly. Even if GPS is off, it gives the last known location.

2 Likes

The problem in using it is that the user will come to know about it which i dont permit . Secondly , it is a visible component too ; I dnt want my app to tell the user his latitude and longitude using the app which itself is irritating for the user .