Looking for suggestions!

make mod admin and managers unlisted on mvp list :joy:

LoL, I had to use the data from all time as there’s a bug in Discourse and doesn’t allow me to fetch the “real montly data”, that’s why it shows the All Time Data
But I’ll see what I can do :joy:

2 Likes

Time passed building apps

1 Like

Some suggestions

[*] We already have a Makeroid Account and Builder users section. Rename the Makeroid Account users title to Makeroid Account Users from Makeroid Users as it’s a bit confusing next to the builder users section.

[*] Align the cards to the same height, instead of auto.

• Icon Suggestions
    [*] Makeroid Users: Same
    [*] Builder Users: Puzzle icon (or wrench)
    [*] Builder Apps: Android icon
    [*] Database Size: Same

Add Makeroid favicon.
[*] Remove the information button from the top or complete its function.
[*] Fix title collapse bug.

Screenshot_2018-07-16%20Makeroid%20App%20Builder(1)
Remove stock background image from the sidebar.

Homepage suggestions

• Use categories to organize all information (Like the most downloaded apps section on the store and more like them)
    • Real-Time users:
      • Builder Users (Data)
      • Makeroid Account Users (Data)
      • Makeroid Store Users (Data)
      • Makeroid IDE Users (Data)
    • All-Time users:
      • Builder Users (Data)
      • Makeroid Account Users (Data)
      • Makeroid Store Users (Data)
      • Makeroid IDE Users (Data)

Place community-related data under a community information title.

Place a small clock at the top showing the current time for the real-time user data (and next to it show the last updated time eg. 5 seconds.)

Make Makeroid Account remember that the sidebar is collapsed and make it not expand the sidebar after switching to another page.

Hope these would be useful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why do you guys need so many Ads, use one and that’s it then you wont face issues.

What’s the purpose of having more ad networks?
I think having AdMob is enough as it’s the largest one…

2 Likes

Those with terminated accounts will beg to differ.

1 Like

Those with terminated accounts were terminated due to activities which weren’t fair
So, other accounts from other ad networks will be also terminated

Probably some people with terminated accounts were terminated wrongly, so that’s the reaon why we added other ad networks, for people who display ads in fair ways

Why give them more ways to earn money if they already had their account terminated and the dont deserve to earn? I think Makeroids Ad Type choice is quite a wide selection.

Invalid statement. AdMob also terminates accounts without reason. Their support is terrible… Let’s not go off-topic.

1 Like

Sure NP My Friend

Maybe make Makeroid Account open-source so we can help with the code?

None of the Makeroid services are open-source and I think this has nothing to hide, I have great suggestions and would like to offer help with PRs.

I’m pretty sure there are people who will want to help too.

We can’t :slightly_smiling_face:
Basically because we use paid design libraries and we can’t make them public as you might suppose

And also, we don’t want to make it public

2 Likes

I know the template you guys used for the Account Panel, there is one version Paid and one Free.

Yes, but if you use the free version lots of things will be broken :wink:

I’m going to be waiting for the day you guys accept with #SupportOpenSource.

At least with 1 software, for us to help.

I’m gonna Slay the world and take over Makeroid one day.

As far as I know, Microsofts #SupportsOpenSource, and they hadn’t made Windows open source, right?
Same for Google with the search engine or their internal products, or Apple with iOS, or Amazon. All of them have public repos, but none of them their main features

We already have the docs, the website, the Starter, etc., open source. We just don’t want to make public our main products. Is that so hard to understand?

And if you want Makeroid Builder source code, here it is:

<iframe src="http://builder.makeroid.io"></iframe>

1 Like

NO need Diego by the way Telegram is a open Source App Under GPLV 2 license

And we are not open source. Thats it.

2 Likes