Making browser app with custom web viewer need htlp

Someone please send me a aia file or blocks image how to grant multiple permission and run web browser My app is closing when i try to go to url comment aia file or blocks

Custom webviewer will ask you for a permission only if requested by the site

1 Like

This step is done Now I facing problem of Notifier create custom dialogue . i mean i can’t control height width. So notifier ui is worst :frowning:

You could always try with create custom dialog block or with an extension such as [UPDATE] Free Alpha Dialog | Transparent Dialogs, Custom Toasts and much more to make UI better. It is up to you. Did topic related problem solved for you ?

Yes for now this is solved would you like to test the app :wink: Just 5% Work is done

OB.apk (5.5 MB)
Rate this ui out of 10 :wink:

You aren’t handling new tab request correctly.

1 Like

tab issue is solved Is there any way to use proxy i seen a http auth in your extension Is there any way to use directly a ip without username pass?

How can i identify an image or video on long click? Actually I have added a menu also i have created a long click page preview option before go to the url There is secondary url option available in your aix

Dora do you know this?
How can i identify an image or video on long click? Actually I have added a menu also i have created a long click page preview option before go to the url There is secondary url option available in your aix

Please do not go off topic. Since topic related problem is solved create a new one for further questions

:frowning: topic is browser related. :frowning: It’s okey i will create another :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.