Manipur Go - Read news and Track events (beta)

1. It didn’t fixed :slightly_frowning_face:

1. Also don’t allow to enter empty names :point_down:
  1. Also don’t allow any empty news(post) or event. As of now if I hit some spaces in all the textboxes provided in news(post) and event section, then it gets posted successfully.
    Hence please ignore any empty post or event received by you in your review system I was just testing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2. After posting any event or news just redirect the user to home screen where all the news are displayed. If you want, you can display a simple toast stating that the event or post has been submitted for review.

2 Likes

Yes, post and events have same issue they can be posted blanked.

I just done this.
So can be a issue .

1 Like

Thank you so much @Italo @Vaibhav @themaayur for finding bugs. The app is in early stage and needs a lot of fixes. I"ll try to fix all possible bugs for next update :heart:

5 Likes

I’ll hide the status bar and see if this helps. I already set the height to automatic but idk why.

This is already there isn’t it?

Got it and fixed for next update.

This one too.

The text will be hidden by default as kodular staffs made this way to be collapsible.

1 Like

First Run :flushed:

1 Like

The second error comes because someone with poor internet posted a comment or exit the app while posting a comment and i have fixed it in next update

For the first one, it is due to low ram or storage on your device. Can i know which device you’re using?

1 Like

If you are still using this images then shrink them down, as they are not suitable for all phones

2 Likes

Secondly, load images only when needed and also unload them when not needed

1 Like

Thank you so much @Boban i really appreciate your help. I’ll compress all images and see the result.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Load some data from airtable when data need than again load from airtable.it can be.

1 Like

even adding/creating a single listview item lags for a while so it is not good to load one by one :lying_face:. and I’m working on a version which will change everything :v:

3 Likes

How can I get the AIA file of this app?

Easy, just sit in front of your computer and start making the app with Kodular. When you finish your app, download the aia.
:rofl:

6 Likes

I want buy the AIA file, that’s why I through that question. 🙅🙅

Well, you didn’t ask to BUY the aia in your post. You literally said GET the aia file.
But it was more a joke than anything else. :grin:

4 Likes

If you know about from where I can buy it then tell me here.

Why you don’t PM the developer of the app to ask him if he sells it?

2 Likes

@dhoncoin I’ll send you a pm regarding this. btw there will be no update till march because im planning to make something big on this :wink:

i need your custom design listview extention how can i buy