Maths Quiz | V1 | Free

Hello everyone!

Here is my another extension Maths Quiz You can use this extension to create simple maths equations of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.

Note : As i’m learning extension development. i use to play with codes, to learn something new. So, I have created this extension and today i’m going to share with you all. Download and take a try and let me know your views in the comment :wink:

:arrow_down: Download Extension : Ct_maths_quiz.aix (9.2 KB)

Note : Let me know if you need a sample aia file or apk. I’ll provide that too.
//Ct tricks

14 Likes

Your aix. is really too good…Awesome work brother…

1 Like

Hello @Mika
Good Afternoon
Sir I want to inform you that i have created and shared few of my extension with the awesome users of kodular. And also helped other learners and extension developers of this community to craete their extensions.

And as everyone knows kodular always supports & appericiate the work of it’s users, so i want to ask you that after this little contribution and creating these extensions is there something else i have to do to get the Badge Of Extension Developer.

i need a sample aia file

1 Like

Oh I’m terribly sorry u are new to extension development. Well do e on your first extension

Good extension.

But you can just generate a random number using that block and add sub mul div as you please.

Sorry if I’m missing something

can you post the aia file please?

good app
will you please provide aia file

Please don’t spam the forum by asking a question of someone who hasn’t been here in 2.5 years.