MIT App Inventor Appathon 2021

Individual Fist Time Participation in MIT app inventor Appthon

So, you’ve filled this field too
If participating as a team, enter your team’s name.:

I did Not Notice Let Edit It

I did Not understand the meaning Properly of these para

Please fill out the form below. You can register as a Team, or as an individual. If registering as an individual, you can use your own name as the Team Name, or you can choose a name for your one person team, it is up to you.

As It Has Written We Can Write One person Team name

Did you read the website? All answers are there. Not your fault but i have said that a lot of times already to other users.

We will announce a more specific set of themes for apps at 00:00 GMT on July 18th (20:00 EDT July 17th) at the start of the appathon. AOE means Anywhere on Earth time.

3 Likes

Well, I’m sorry. One person team :grin:
I’m also entering a nice name for my (our) one person team. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

No Need Sorry They Mentioned The Information Wrongly they should Mention same thing in both

What info is wrong?

He is mentioning this:

The highlighted area…

1 Like

I notified the organizing team from AI about this.

1 Like

Thanks @OfficialDjJohn For Explaining @Peter

1 Like

thanks @Peter for

i am sorry i didn’t read it carefully before

1 Like

Registration done :+1:

A friendly reminder that the registration for our 2021 Appathon will be closing this Saturday 6/19/21. Form your teams and sign up for this exciting event before the deadline: http://appathon.appinventor.mit.edu

2 Likes

For your information, judges have to use an Android device to test the entries. So free available extensions are allowed as long you have permission from the extension developer that the extension can be shared.

3 Likes

late :cry:

I do not understand why there is a month intermission between registration and offering the topics.

Same Here I would forget Easily . It is similar to Google’s policy it would give reminder before 6 years then on the day there will be no reminder @Rene1898

When will the topic be announced I forgot the date :sweat_smile:

Please look at the faq for yourself. All info is there. The info is even in this topic.

2 Likes

5 days to go…

5 Likes