MIT App Inventor Appathon 2021

@Peter I am excited to participate :heart_eyes: , This would be my first time participating in this competition :star_struck:

For your information. I was informed today that there won’t be a slack channel. All communication will be done on the App Inventor community.

3 Likes

we should not make any other type of app they will give a topic with topic we need to create the app

Are you getting excited? Just 2 days to go to the start of the MIT App Inventor Appathon 2021!!

2 Likes

We have 86 countries participating with over 1451 contestants with ages from 4 to 82.

2 Likes

:astonished:

wow

I was amazed when I saw age 4 in the tweet :astonished:
Jim Carrey Omg GIF

We have a 4 year old fresher as well as 82 year old experienced participants too. It’s nice to know these stats :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Oh My God… Am i seeing correctly or they misspelled the age ???:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

I guess they didn’t enter in the appathon themselves. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It has begun… Good luck during the Appathon.

8 Likes

How is/was your first day of the appathon?

2 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand: today I prepared the road map how to start and what all to do

1 Like

Spent time weighing the themes, and did some very preliminary reconnaissance. :smile:

I won’t yet fully commit to one of the themes; I need to get a better feel for it. Time to scribble ideas and wireframes onto my notebook!

5 Likes

Evan Patton is available for questions now! Please join if you have questions about your project.

1 Like
1 Like

I have a question that where should we submit our apps?

you will get the information to submit your apps soon on your mail id

1 Like
2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.