Monetize my app

Hello, I want to monetize my app, how should I do it? I already have a google admob account, it must pass an autoirzacion right?
my application is simple makes a query to an api and extracts the profile data from a platform.
It has a banner that updates every 90 sec and an Interstitial when you want to download the profile info.
Thank you
-------------------------------------------------- Spanish -----------------------------------------------------------
Hola quiero monetizar mi app, como debo hacerlo? ya tengo la cuenta de google admob, debe pasar una autoirzacion no?
mi aplicación es simple hace una consulta a un api y extrae los datos de perfil de una plataforma.
Tiene un banner que se actualiza cada 90 seg y un Interstitial cuando deseas descargar la info del perfil.
Gracias…

If you are going to publish your app on playstore then you don’t need to apply for approval and ads will be shown in your app once your app installed from playstore else you can apply for approval here, go to Sign in | Kodular :arrow_right: Find your project then click on it. After that click on Request Approval then fill the form. After that click on Submit.

Enter but do not calculate “Request approval”.
Where is the button? I attach image

You have to wait for some time after that required approval button will be visible as shown below ;