My Laggy Pc ๐Ÿ˜Œ Need Help

I hope you do

Btw, I only showed one window of many in Firefox that have 2-20 tabs :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

and Chrome

/Boban

2 Likes

What is the specs of your PC?

Guess who is donโ€™t closing the tabs? :grimacing:

1 Like

Not todayโ€™s best though capable to do a lot with [4th Generation Intelยฎ Coreโ„ข i7 Processor 4790k]

/Boban

ram :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Now you were curious, a lot of it

/Boban

1 Like

At this point Iโ€™m just thinking about getting a Gaming PC since Kodular is almost my game, I can play actual games on it and run Kodular too :joy:

Iโ€™m disappointed. Install Linux!

Well I use Kodular on a gaming laptop. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Once I was trying to dual boot android on my laptop and I mistakenly selected wrong directory and boom! The data was erased, I didnโ€™t used my laptop for approximately 1 and half months because I didnโ€™t wanted anything to be overwritten on my hardisk as the data was important, I took me 1 and half months to find a patch of data recovery software and to arrange a data to usb converter, Finally I got my more than 100gb data back without investing a penny!

Moral value: you will learn from your mistakes

1 Like

Desktop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

/Boban

Am not a reech boi like you, Boban. :joy:

1 Like

Does it work even better than 4 GB Ram Home Computer using Firefox or Chrome to run Kodular?

That was my previous setup! :joy: Yes this laptop is a major step up.

Mine is a desktop LOL, I wanted to get a laptop at first because I thought itโ€™d be better than I thought no, and now I always think I wish I wouldโ€™ve gotten a laptop :joy:

By the way, I canโ€™t seem to open my Settings to the About page on my computer (my Settings crash) and Iโ€™m guessing itโ€™s because of thisโ€ฆ

Iโ€™ve installed Manjaro and performance is pretty well than on Windowsโ€ฆ! :+1:
Thanks!

2 Likes

Ohh, if I were rich, I would bought this processor a long time ago

/Boban

1 Like

LOL, if anyone wants to know what I haveโ€ฆ Itโ€™s this:

Are you serious or are you just joking

/Boban

1 Like

Iโ€™m legit serious :joy:, I got it in 2016 though, if I check my Bios Born Date it should say 5/20/2016. Itโ€™s been a good boy these past few years.

This summer however, Iโ€™m planning to maybe use this as a dual display for a new one I might get over the summer.

I was thinking about getting this:

Since a lot of other computers cost $700, with little RAM.

I expected to see an EPYC Rome processor. :joy:

If anyone wants to know my exact machine:

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjL3J-CxPfkAhVRDisKHTqWD8cYABABGgJzZg&ae=1&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2beMoHx8atRvZwRyLXZ3d&sig=AOD64_35lr-jUdWyUb4xTfnAHjzztAnXyw&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwj6m5iCxPfkAhUbknAKHdrMBbgQwg96BAgLEBM&adurl=https://www.amazon.in/FX505DY-BQ002T-15-6-inch-5-3550H-Windows-Graphics/dp/B07MSK34LL%3Ftag%3Dgooginhydr18418-21%26tag%3Dgooginkenshoo-21%26ascsubtag%3D_k_Cj0KCQjwrMHsBRCIARIsAFgSeI1pLc_GHP_Ueh2En3hgU2F4yM1FiaESB_MVM9Jsbi515dh-1rDkruIaAtTxEALw_wcB_k_%26gclid%3DCj0KCQjwrMHsBRCIARIsAFgSeI1pLc_GHP_Ueh2En3hgU2F4yM1FiaESB_MVM9Jsbi515dh-1rDkruIaAtTxEALw_wcB

2 Likes