My new Free CustomPopUpDailog Extension

It can show a edit menu when you press a View by a long-press gesture.

screenshot_2

47 Likes

Why? I would like to test this now :slight_smile: Looks legit like a feature/extension I could have great use from :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice , thank you much

sorry to say …We make extensions by working very hard and give them for free but more than 100 people download them. And 10 to 15 people giving likes so i decided if u like this extensions then ill give u free after 30 likes or more

7 Likes

its already 32 likes :heart:

3 Likes

I’m trying to use this extension which looks nice but could you give us a little example, I recreated your blocks but something doesn’t work, hi thanks, great job :slight_smile:

Pls show ur block …

these are my only blocks, the components are: Button1, Label1 and ListView1. I would like the popup menu to act on ListView1 and not on Button1. When in the “create” block I have to indicate the “component” if I insert “button1” it works fine but if I insert “list1” it generates an error!
Thanks and bye
Uploading: blocks.png…
Uploading: blocks3.png…
Uploading: blocks2.png…
Uploading: Screenshot 2024-06-30 alle 14.57.08.png…

Strange, he can’t load them!

blocks
blocks2
blocks3
Screenshot 2024-06-30 alle 14.57.08

Just try this …

Always the same error if I put List1 in the point of the block where I have to insert the “component”…
Thanks anyway :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2024-06-30 alle 14.57.08

Dear i just try with verticlelayout as a component it’s working fine

I would need the PopUp menu to be activated on List1 and not on Button1

blocks3

So I don’t know where I’m going wrong :frowning:
At this point can you send me your example .aia?
Thanks friend

Are u using listview as a component ?

Yes, as a list

Listen, I upload my .aia File
prova_popUp_Dialog.aia (20.1 KB)

Ok let me checked

Sorry not possible with listview Component u have to create dynamically listview then possible