MyWeather (A ground breaking discovery 😂)

Will let you know soon!

1 Like

Hey I am unable to send you message as it is saying something like the user is not accepting the message

Can I mention the result here?

1 Like

Go ahead and send the message again, had a setting turned off in my settings, sorry for the inconvenience.

Done! please check.

2 Likes

@hammerhai
Although you had been banned several times from the community, it’s fairly been a long time since you’re here. And I think this much time is pretty enough to learn the most of the basic rules of posting your app on the community. In case you don’t remember them, I’ll suggest you to check out the topics in #koded and #koded:makeroid-store category and see what you are missing on.

7 Likes

@hammerhai

Great work
though

1. Even after granting permission it keeps loading. May be because user might have not switched on the GPS or the GPS is fetching the data for too long. Actually no event has been produced to check whether GPS is on or off. It’s needed, because user might forget to enable to GPS and you have to notify it.
  2. A question
is there any forecast data? I didn’t find it.
  3. No process for search any place. People would love to know weather condition of a place where he is not present or he is on the go. It’s easy because Kodular has a generic block in location component. Try it.

I have also created a similar weather Forecasting app with current weather condition. You may check it out.

1 Like

Hi @plantdoc2018,

Thanks for letting me know! I will certainly try it today, can I ask what Android version you have?

It’s Android 9.0

I agree with Shreyash. I found it weird that a professional developer as Nathan did not taken some basic things such as screenshots into this description.
It makes me think your app is last minute, like you really wanted to create this topic, hurried, and forgot about some things.

2 Likes

I didnt forget, I figured since theres a link there to download it youd go there. Theres no other way to download the app besides over the store. In fact, if I was in a hurry, I would’ve just posted the APK, however I uploaded a screenshot to the Kodular Store.

The issue with Android 9 not loading seems to be an issue eith the OS, unless otherwise.

P.S. I can’t find this “block” and if it’s the Enabled block, that’s to check if the component is enabled.

There is a block perhaps named as current address to lat and current address to lng. Find in the location blocks.

Follow this link. Your answer would be here

2 Likes

@Robert @plantdoc2018 I apologize for the backlash I gave, it wasn’t right of me to do that for only information you were telling me, thank you! I will upload a screenshot, since I can really only take one since it’s one screen.

New release 19B1

- Added Firebase Config
- Reduced start-up time on Android 9 thanks to @plantdoc2018
- Tweak to version system

You can download it now from here. If you receive any errors about the version of MyWeather, just delete and reinstall it.

A share AIA, because you did a great application that does not stutts, and I would like to see how it looks in the middle of

Hi @kammarsoft,

I deny your request to share the AIA as many scandals have taken place with people open sourcing their apps and others claiming it’s theirs. Sorry.

Ok. You’re welcome.

1 Like

It gives me an incorrect location :confused:

It gives me the border city, which is 10km from my current location

2 Likes

Location issue

With the latest issue that @kallysmashupuruguay has reported to me, (from my perspective) has been fixed.

Beta Testing

I will be inviting @kallysmashupuruguay to be in the beta program that MyWeather will have in the near future. Anyone else will have the ability to join, however I would like him to see if his location is displayed properly.

Next Rollout

After beta testing is completed for a total of 7 days after a release, it will be released to production if no issues are further found. If there are any issues to be fixed, the 3.0.0 production release can take even longer. Presently, I am not even near finalization. As I described in an earlier reply, this will take a while to complete as I’m renovating everything, from the bottom - up.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How to download this app

Since you’re unable to login to the Kodular Store, you can’t download it. By the way staff, investigate it before saying anything.