Need help in Quiz app

When i download this aia it’s showing like this and try to import in kodular then this error comes

Simply rename the file and remove .zip from the name of file and then you can import it

3 Likes

Thank you it works now let me check inside the app

Is it comes out like zip?

I put the Firebase Url in the web properties but the thing is it’s not showing Questions number on Start arrangement and when i start the exam only you have to choose right then you get next Questions and at the end results are not showing but the main questions is i have 20 quiz module in jason file as you can see on main screen how they get automatically every module related questions?

I already import it but things are different

I didnt set it at quiz screen, but you can set it

Are you using different firebase structure? App will work if you set is early…
earlier you set it under Quiz but now you are trying to get each question from each tag, it means different procedure need to follow

1 Like

For this kind of thing i always advise the user to use google sheet for quiz which will be very convenient to use and handle.

1 Like

I don’t know how to use Google sheet i just saw tutorial on YouTube so thats why i use firebase

Hey it is very simple, what i have used almost (99%) same thing… see instead of web url you need to use ghsset web url in the form csv and remaining thing the same block will carry one.

Pls refer here and try toimplement…

1 Like

You give me very difficult method it goes up from my head

No man, actually this is the very easiest method when compare with yours… see one by one, you will gt it

1 Like

I think i can use every quiz link in every module and remove the result section

Any video tutorials there on Internet so it can understand easily

just see this block

do multiple cross check with your block, you will succeed

also dont forget to do this,

1 Like

Ok got it Thank you for your precious time if any help i need i will ask it again

I publish app on google play store after published i install the app and it’s crashing can you check please

Apk is working fine but after publishing it’s crashing don’t know what happened

Did you check my app?